Celebrate Valentines Day at The Alchemist - PR Visit And Review
We were recently invited to The Alchemist to try their incredible Vegan food and theatrical sharing cocktails - Perfect for a special occasion like Valentine's Day.
The atmosphere at The Alchemist is cosy and intimate.
The industrial decor and dim lighting create a stylish and sophisticated vibe but also gives it a warm and welcoming feel when you walk through the door.
From the moment we walked in, the host Liam greeted us with a warm and friendly smile, making us feel welcomed and comfortable. He was attentive and accommodating to all of our needs, and made sure that we were seated in a comfortable and intimate spot that would be perfect to celebrate Valentine's Day.
Liam provided helpful recommendations for the Vegan menu items and brought us a wonderful selection of food and cocktails which we chose to share.
I love to share food with my husband. It can be a truly beautiful and intimate experience and this setting and menu accommodated that perfectly. Not only did it allow us to bond over a shared love of good food, but it also creates a sense of connection and comfort. The Alchemist starters and sharing dishes gave us the experience of being able of savoring the flavors and textures of the food together.
We tried a variety of foods
- Vegan Bao Buns - Soft and fluffy, with the perfect balance of sweetness and savoriness. The fillings were also delicious, with a variety of options to choose from, including traditional and more creative options.
- Padron Peppers - Perfectly charred and had a nice smoky flavor that complemented their natural sweetness
- Crispy Shrooms - The mushrooms were cooked to perfection, with a crispy golden-brown exterior and a tender, juicy interior. They were served with an incredible miso mayo with crispy chilli oil
- Salt & Pepper Edamame Beans - The edamame beans were cooked to perfection, with a nice crispy texture that retained a slight crunch. The seasoning was spot on.
- Nori Crisps - Lightly coated crispy seaweed, with the perfect accompaniment - A Vietnamese sweet chilli dip
- Korean Gochujang plant-based bites - If I could eat one dish for the rest of my life this would be it. My mouth is watering now just thinking about it! DELICIOUS!
We had the pleasure of trying the cocktails at The Alchemist where the mixologist was truly an artist. Their creations were not only delicious but also visually stunning.
Liam was very knowledgeable about the various ingredients and how to combine them to create unique and balanced flavors. He put on a show as he prepared each drink, using fire, dry ice, and other special effects to add a dramatic flair and sense of theatre to the presentation.
An excellent dining experience. The combination of delicious food, a romantic atmosphere, glowing service, and a special menu makes this restaurant an ideal destination for a special occasion like Valentine's Day. Book your table at The Alchemist here
*Our visit was a PR Invite but the review is my personal opinions