50 Elf On The Shelf Ideas & Games. Part 2 (2020)
10 more simple and fun ideas for Elf On The Shelf (UK)
How does Elf on the Shelf work?
I really don't know, for the month of December I honestly just wing it!
Welcome once again. If you are still conscious and with me after Elf on the shelf PART 1 and haven't needed to crack open a bottle of Prosecco and polish off a whole cheese plate.
Did I mention I've got 6 years worth of this nonsense safely strapped under my Primark belt.
Believe me when I say I'm qualified. Trust me. I do this sh*t with my eyes closed (literally) And. Here. We. Go. (Take the Elf)
11. Here's some plush Elf on the Shelf clothes. If you can relinquish the credit for buying the Christmas jumpers then why not give the credit to the elves on the shelves and let them bring them all the way from the North Pole.
12. Locate some rather uncanny 'white' skittles and let the elves paint away into the early hours. (Obviously don't eat the half painted skittle.)
You could even make the blue Elf on the Shelf - the green Elf on the Shelf.
13. The classic 'Zipping down a few shoelaces tied together' Elf On The Shelf is an action figure afterall
14. Obviously transfer the cereal to an actual bowl before adding the milk. What else do you do with retired summer espadrilles ?
15. Similar vein as the jumpers in (1) if you can live with letting the elves take all the credit for your thoughtful and insightful gifts.
Then let them take even MORE credit for a Christmas book. I wouldn't recommend going that extra yard however and burning a branch of your actual Christmas tree, putting it in a pot and decorating it so that it appears like a burnt miniature Christmas tree.
16. Another way of crediting the lanky fairies with a present that you have bought and no, I have no clue why I decided to toast the bread - Rigidity ?
Ah the smug trickery of it (offset by the trauma of your personal weight gain)
18. Stage a snow fight with the Elf on the Shelf toys and some cotton wool balls and 2 x Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins's
19. Design an Elf at the Is Elf On The Shelf School! Just grab yourself this magnificent magnetic Elf (from somewhere in China) coupled with some fridge letters (normally reserved only for the academics.)
This little beauty is a wrap in 2 minutes. Get to bed. You deserve it.
20. If you've made it all the way to the bathroom, started brushing your teeth and then remember about the gaunt gnomes. Try this. Bind those little irritations up with some dental floss.
Is it too late for some Elf on the Shelf movies? I'm kidding.... get yourself off to bed ;-)